Saturday 21 September 2013

Animation Story Line Development

Today I worked on my storyline, and I have come up with a fairly simple idea to develop. I’m thinking it should be one character, maybe a coffee cup or a can. It tries to cross the road, and has to dodge lots of traffic, possibly getting run over on the way, or even getting to the other side and getting trodden on. I wanted to check that the idea of something inanimate having features and getting squashed would work in effecting the audience appropriately. I managed to find a video for the song Coffee & TV by Blur, which features a male milk carton that falls in love with a female milk carton, shortly before the female milk carton gets crushed. When the carton gets crushed, the effect it had on me was humour, as well as making me sympathise with the male carton.




No comments:

Post a Comment